Lazada keeps on sending wrong items. LBC, their courier, can attest to that. They were laughing when we tried returning a wrong item sent to us since they get complaints always.

When you return it for "replacement," customer service isn't as helpful. I should know...I'm a fresh victim. So frustrated. They say they are the partners with xiaomi and exclusive distributor of cherry mobile cubix cube. This made me order through them since it's not sold at any establishments. What did I get? Another cellphone with downgraded specs which they are not even selling on their website.

It is frustrating. Still no feedback from them. It's costing me a lot calling them via long distance!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cherry mobile cubix cube. Lazada Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cherry mobile cubix cube in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Group.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments