Lazada keeps on sending wrong items. LBC, their courier, can attest to that. They were laughing when we tried returning a wrong item sent to us since they get complaints always.

When you return it for "replacement," customer service isn't as helpful. I should know...I'm a fresh victim. So frustrated. They say they are the partners with xiaomi and exclusive distributor of cherry mobile cubix cube. This made me order through them since it's not sold at any establishments. What did I get? Another cellphone with downgraded specs which they are not even selling on their website.

It is frustrating. Still no feedback from them. It's costing me a lot calling them via long distance!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cherry mobile cubix cube. Lazada Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cherry mobile cubix cube in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Group.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

Lazada Group - Unprofessional / irresponsible service Lazada Group "Deeply disappointed as i have notice my cargo misrouted to a wrong station(sungai Buloh) yesterday and I requested to make arrangement to correct the delivery appointment but yet your delivery..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more