Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE.NO CALLS, NO EMAIL.

NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE THE ORDER? WHAT THE ***? YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR COMPANY NOW BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL A SCAM!!

ORDER NUMBER 366677472. I EVEN MEMORIZED THE ORDER NUMBER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THIS EVERY TIME I CALL. *** COMPANY. SOBRANG ABALA TALAGA KAYO.

WAG NA KAYONG BUMILI SA COMPANY NA TO.

SOBRANG PROBLEMA ANG DALA..BADTRIP

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Lazada Group and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3995 and wants Lazada Group to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor unprofessional customer service and worst online company ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Group tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

Hi, as per checking in our system you have been refunded amounting to ₱3995.00 through credit reversal.You may coordinate with your issuing bank if the said amount is not yet reversed back in your account.

We will also verify it to the bank.Thank you.