1.9K views
2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Please do cancel my order: #379717446 ASAP

I'm really annoyed at the fact that there's no CANCEL BUTTON

I accidentally ordered same items under 2 order number through PAYPAL and I can only afford the first order. I even used a voucher for a discount! I EVEN read all the instructions and I can't CANCEL it! Please do cancel my order. IT's. ANNOYING.

Please ASAP cancel the order!

ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP!

The delivery is fast okay but please be aware of what's going on in the site! There's also alot of ADVERTISMENT of different products swarming the entire screen that I can't look at the product I'm reviewing!

ellrob wrote the review because of "cancel button is missing!" at Lazada Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Group to "cancel the order please".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Group order cancellation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

Good day! I would like to cancel my order # 385385641. Thanks!!

Las Pinas, Manila, Philippines #1338891

Cancel my order#384394167

Asap asap asap po

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1319390

Pls. Lazada cancel my Order 359414438. I want to change/cancel my order but I don't see cancel button.

Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1292485

I've sent a lot of messages but they just ignore it. Please Do Cancel my Order..

Thankyou!

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1283597

Please do cancel my order with an order #316247528 ASAP.

Old cancel my order378641528

Taytay, Rizal, Philippines #1275054

Pls cancel my order 381593648.Thank u.

I can not find the cancel button.It is not available

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia #1274542

PLS CANCAEL MY ORDER 316633268 THANK YOU

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1270237

hi lazada ph, please cancel my order #357869839. i accidentally ordered it and i don't have enough money to pay for it.

please lazada cancel my order on the full face diving mask but keep the other two since i dont have enough money to pay for it! #354788639