Lazada Group - Review about Lazada Online Order from Pasadena, California
I have Proof that no one in my house accepted your delivery i did spoke to the delivery guy that we are not accepting that order because i have email you company to cancel my last transaction and yet i receive email that you guys succesfully deliver the item. .Please talk to your carrier about the allegationthat the order went thru
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Lazada Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Misleading product sold, the features indicated is far from what is offered. Product delivered is only a plastic clip worth Php 425.00 This is the list of feature: Features: Function Allows up to..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..."
- "The ring I purchased was resized They used a cheap yellow gold (if it is even gold). The upper part is white gold with diamonds. It completely ruined the..."
- "Dear, Pissed consumer, I have an complaint for mobikwik.Com!in the month March 2016 I made so many recharge and also purchased via mobikwik wallet in Firstcry.com,eBay.in & nykaa.com and applied promo codes..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."