Pampanga, Davao

dear lazada team,

i am a regular customer of yours.but last night, i received an e-mail about my order.

i have double orders with the same items. when i tried to order last night, it says that my cart is empty. so i again looked for the items and ordered them. and now one item (2 orders) will be delivered today.

how can i cancel my other orders?

please tell me ASAP.attached are photos of my double order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lazada group website. Lazada Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada group website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Group.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Lazada Group - Unprofessional / irresponsible service Lazada Group "Deeply disappointed as i have notice my cargo misrouted to a wrong station(sungai Buloh) yesterday and I requested to make arrangement to correct the delivery appointment but yet your delivery..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more