Pampanga, Davao

dear lazada team,

i am a regular customer of yours.but last night, i received an e-mail about my order.

i have double orders with the same items. when i tried to order last night, it says that my cart is empty. so i again looked for the items and ordered them. and now one item (2 orders) will be delivered today.

how can i cancel my other orders?

please tell me ASAP.attached are photos of my double order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lazada group website. Lazada Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada group website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Group.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

Lazada Group - Tv Review from Balayan, Batangas Lazada Group "Sept. 10,2016, I ordered in LAZADA a tv with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (first pic) but they delivered a tv with a resolution of 1366 x 768 (2nd..." Read more Lazada Group - WORST online company ever! Lazada Group "ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE. NO CALLS, NO EMAIL. NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE..." Read more Lazada Group - Unprofessional / irresponsible service Lazada Group "Deeply disappointed as i have notice my cargo misrouted to a wrong station(sungai Buloh) yesterday and I requested to make arrangement to correct the delivery appointment but yet your delivery..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more