Featured Not resolved

I have Proof that no one in my house accepted your delivery i did spoke to the delivery guy that we are not accepting that order because i have email you company to cancel my last transaction and yet i receive email that you guys succesfully deliver the item. .Please talk to your carrier about the allegationthat the order went thru

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Group and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

god, why do people CONTINUE to post on here demanding this and other companies do ANYTHING at all? do you people NOT realize this is a PUBLIC complaints forum, and that NO ONE from the company you are demanding from has ANYTHING to do with it and they are almost NEVER going to see the complaint in the first place?

JESUS people wake up and learn for crying out would you?