1.6K views

I ordered from Lazada.com a toy for my daughter. No one called me to confirm my order, which is what they represented in their email to me.

I took the initiative to call to confirm my purchase. Their website said item is on stock, and ships in 2-5 working days. But when I called to follow-up after a week if my order will be delivered ,I was informed that the item is unavailable.

The company doesn't have the decency to call its customer!

Be cautious of this on-line seller. They cannot deliver what they advertise.

Comments

HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE.. BOUGH A SONY SMARTWATCH LAST DECEMBER AND IT WAS DEFECTIVE..

AFTER MA FULLY CHARGE, LOWBAT AGAD SO NEVER PA TALAGA SIYA NAGAMIT. NIREKLAMO KO SA LAZADA AT ADVICE NILA NA COVER PDAW NG WARRANTY SA SONY YUNG ITEM. NUNG DINALA KO SA SERVICE CENTER NG SONY, HINDI NILA IHONOR YUNG WARRANTY.. SO PINABALIK NALANG NG LAZADA YUNG ITEM SA KANILA AT NAGEMAIL SKIN NA GINAMIT KO NADAW YUNG ITEM AT NABASA PADAW.

PANO MANGYAYARI YUN EH ANG PROBLEMA NGA EH LOWBAT AGAD KAYA NEVER CIA NAGAMIT.. NGAYON BINALIKTAD AKO NA AKO PA NAKASIRA. WOW!!! GUYS DONT EVER BUY TO LAZADA!

SASAKIT LANG ULO NIYO! I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT SA DTI REGARDING THIS ISSUE!

Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines #617318

ok naman sa delivery tama di nag sasabi kung krelan mag dedeliver..ngayon may problema yung resolution ng movie maliit.nag save ako ng movie sa sd ko i used the usd cord after ko mag save mamaya nag try ako maliit na resolution..anung gagawin ko? papanu ko ma kaka pag complain sa lazada?

Quezon City, Manila, Philippines #615210

I have ordered several times, na received q namn. nagulat nga ako kasi expect q 2-5 working days pero after confirmation na deliver kaagad kinabukasan... un lng ang problema walang txt kung idedeliver na, what if kung walang tau sa bahay...

I ordered a set of bed linen from Lazada. Na-receive ko naman ng maayos. :)

ok naman ung lazada busy lng tlg cguro cla,. bumili ako sony sa kanila ok nmn ung service & un nabili ko.

try to understand hnd lng nmn isa customer nila madami tayo. :)

Makati, Manila, Philippines #589004

Now I'm totally pissed with Lazada Philippines! After niyo ko paghintayin ng order ko pagkakuha ko defective naman!

Useless yung phone na nabili ko sa inyo! What kind of service do you have?! Free nga ang Shipping Fee niyo pero yung service niyo bulok! So ngayon need ko nanaman maghintay ng ilang days bago ko makuha yung replacement!

Don't you dare give me another defective item or else I'm gonna *** sue you! >.

hahahah thanks!! cancel ko na plan ko for buying items sa knila ,, i'm planning sana bibili ng Acer Aspire M5-481PTG-53316G52Mass 14" Touch Screen Laptop (Black) sayang kala ko ok ang services nila ,,,

omg im planning to buy some stuff pnmn for my family ouch luckily i read all this complint goshh tnx guyzzz...evry night i waste my time to chek out all lazadas stuff eeewwwwww

to lea #584860

pareho tayo , i waste my time to check out ng mga items nila :sigh

bakit po di kyo sumasagot sa email ko un kc pinurchase ko khapon na haipad a13 ay defective ngopen lang sya twice pero dina ulit maopen kahit na chinarge na..pero nung nag follow up ako ng order ngreply kayo bakit ngaun may complain ako di kayo nagrereply..hopefully magawan ng action to kc very disappointed tlaga kmi especially my husband dhil dme man lang nmin nagamit kahit saglit ung product.

Be cautious of this on-line seller. They cannot deliver what they advertise. #300882222 dated nov 20 2012 until now nodelivery.what kind of company is this?

The Lazada guy above is like pleading now. hahah. Why would people buy from Lazada if they are experiencing this worst responses from them. After all, its the matter of the money.

I was hoping to buy S3 from Lazada, thankfully i just checked some reviews of this website. And the web is full of crying people who tried to buy from them. Lazada indeed seems worst. Sorry.

I think eBay would be awesome for me :)

that's why better don't buy using card always go for COD

I have been trying to contact you about my order now for over a week, no

one is answering your phone now for 7 days or returned any of my emails!

you have received 10k.

I will go to the Police and SEC if I don't hear from you..

switch my order from the O+ that you advertized and don't have....

to the Coby Kyros MID9742 9.7" instead. and send a voucher for the balance.

You already have received a payment of

P9.9995.00 more then 10 days ago via Dragonpay, or you can send me this one

to make me happy, *ZTE V9A 7" Android 2.3

4GB with Wi-Fi, and your company pays the difference in price to make me

happy since my experience with your company has

been nothing but a complete nightmare so far,

I am keeping track of all these email and all the calls I have made to you

with no answer, in case I have to file a report with the Makati Police

ans the computer fraud division if you don't deliver.

It seems like you are just stealing the money...

original order # 200068325

Lazada did not even care to inform me the status of my order and when will it be delivered kahit man lang text o tawag.its too much hassle to contact them thru their hotline, we only have cellphones here in our area,they don't even address our complaints thru their email.***!this is bad its really a waste of time and money. I hope they can resolve this issue!